Stars of Tomorrow

Featured artist: jJ Focuz - Stars of Tomorrow


Make music because it’s UNIQUE not because ”It’s what every one is doing”

- jJ Focuz


Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

jJ Focuz

How did you decide to become an artist?

jJ Focuz: I started out writing short stories, which grew into poems. Those poems became lyrics and I been on the up and up ever since.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

jJ Focuz: All the time B.O.S.S. Status Ent (My label) actually have a tour we will be starting March 4th in Inkster, MI

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Smoke kush and drink in fractions, on those 5ths, 8ths/I’m from the crooked I where all the niggas get straight.
- jJ Focuz

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

jJ Focuz: After the release of my project Opportunity, I’ve mainly been focusing on my teams No Risk No Reward project with other thins outside of music.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

jJ Focuz: Most labels want you to be a machine before you can be added to theirs. My Austin to you is why would I let a machine run my machine ?

Where can you be contacted?

jJ Focuz: http://www.Soundcloud.com/jfocuz-bse
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment