rapper

Featured artist: DUBLE G THE QUADFATHER - rapper

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

DUBLE G THE QUADFATHER

How did you decide to become an artist?

DUBLE G THE QUADFATHER: Am a natural and a feel its my destiny I have also hit national news with my quadruplets I have had four babys in one go type in gary gormans quads on google read my story I am also on facebook as DUBLE G RAPPER AND ALSO ON TWITTER AS DUBLEGQUADFATHER I HAVE ELEVEN MUSIC VIDS ON U TUBE AND VUBE I HAVE PLAYER AT o2 Academy its the second biggest venue in newcastle upon tyne

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

keep rappin

- DUBLE G THE QUADFATHER


What about concerts? Do you play live?

DUBLE G THE QUADFATHER: yes

Best punchline you ever wrote?


av got hundreds haha
- DUBLE G THE QUADFATHER

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

DUBLE G THE QUADFATHER:albums

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

DUBLE G THE QUADFATHER: hell yeah

Where can you be contacted?

DUBLE G THE QUADFATHER: dubleguk@gmail.com
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment