On The Rise

Featured artist: King Blue Dream - On The Rise

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

King Blue Dream

How did you decide to become an artist?

King Blue Dream: First Of All I Want To Thank Rapbeats.net For The Interview.Well Iv Been Writing Since I Was 13.Listening To Snoop,Pac,Dre,And All The West Coast Artist Made Me Do What I Do Now To.I Dont Consider My Self As An Artist Just A Person Who Makes Sounds And Wants The People To Hear My Product.Im From A City In The Central Coast Of California SANTA MARIA ! S/O To The Whole Fam.I Also Have My Own Clothing Line Dropping This Year BLUE DREAM SUPPLY CO. I Design All Of My Stuff …Im Not Like Others That Just Pay And Dont Know What They Want And Just Print Stuff And Sell I Actually Take My Time On Everything.S/O To Everyone Supporting Me Since Day One My Fam My Lady My Fans And Of Course The Man Jesus Thank You Att King Blue Dream

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Bring The Heat Till You Melt Them

- King Blue Dream


What about concerts? Do you play live?

King Blue Dream: No

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Idk Lol
- King Blue Dream

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

King Blue Dream:Im Working On A EP Titled Self Made And Other Untitled Mixtapes

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

King Blue Dream: Yes

Where can you be contacted?

King Blue Dream: Instagram @KingBlueDream
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment