Nicole "Mz. Maestro" Mack...Ms. Producer if you nasty!

Featured artist: Mz. Maestro - Nicole ”Mz. Maestro” Mack…Ms. Producer if you nasty!


Trust God because what he has for you IS for YOU!

- Mz. Maestro


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Mz. Maestro.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Mz. Maestro: Well I started singing at the age of 3 years old and playing piano at the age of 5. My grandmother introduced me to music very young and it has been one of the greatest gifts I still use to this day. Thanks, Granny :).

What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do play live and look forward to more concert opportunities.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I’m a Producer NOT a beat maker! There is a difference, honey! LOL!
- Mz. Maestro

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My Fresh Music Fridays web series that you can tune into weekly on Youtube.com/mzmaestrotv. You can check out my album ”Introducing Mz. Maestro” on Reverbnation.com/MzMaestro. Lastly, you can hear even MORE music on my Soundcloud.com/MzMaestro.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Sure, if it best fits my brand and didn’t change my creativity and let me be me!

Where can we contact you?

Mz. Maestro: http://www.twitter.com/MzMaestro

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment