Moses making waves

Featured artist: ”Moses” - Moses making waves


Don’t expect things too quickly. It takes time to build a network and fan base.

- ”Moses”


Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

”Moses”

How did you decide to become an artist?

”Moses”: Music has always been something that has been apart of my life, my father was a professional song writer for many years. So growing up and witnessing his artistry inspired me to begin to challenge myself with music.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

”Moses”: In 1 year as an artist I have performed and promoted over 15 shows. Opening for artists such as Madchild (Swollen Members), Slain (La Coka Nostra)

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”I will give every ounce- no regret, never grieve over life, after life we just live- we are blessed.”
- ”Moses”

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

”Moses”: I am currently working on a joint project with an artist out of my camp BRP ”Big Nate.” Look for that BRP PRESENTS; YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS. My debut mixtape dropped this year titled; NOT4SALE. Which consisted of 7 tracks, and introduced myself to the underground hip hop world.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

”Moses”: Of course. Its not everyones goal at the end of the day. But being able to take care of the people around me and people that are helping me achieve my goals. As well as showcase my wise words to the world, man it would be a dream come true.

Where can you be contacted?

”Moses”: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504351140
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment