MikeMobbin First interview

Featured artist: MikeMobbin - MikeMobbin First interview

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

MikeMobbin

How did you decide to become an artist?

MikeMobbin : My Family iS iN To Music & My Brothers And cousins started rapping along time ago when i was young so i thought them rapping could. Possibly open up some doors for me so I started writing lyrics at a young age & now I’m a rapper

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

stay humble , focused , and your time will come

- MikeMobbin


Good advice! What about concerts? Do you play live?

MikeMobbin : no

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

MikeMobbin :my first mixtape named ” Off Days ”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

MikeMobbin : no

Where can you be contacted?

MikeMobbin : twitter : @TheRealChavis
--
About the author:
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment