Meet the Gold Kollar Scholar. (the next big wave in the hip hop ocean)

Featured artist: Jsiadi Noon - Meet the Gold Kollar Scholar. (the next big wave in the hip hop ocean)

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Jsiadi Noon

How did you decide to become an artist?

Jsiadi Noon : Well, when I was a kid my mom was actually close friends with Christopher Wallace aka Biggie Smalls. During the junior mafia days biggie was writing for the whole damn team and it was becoming too much so he decided to hired some writers. My moms girlfriend who went by the name ”Nicky Barnes” was actually one of the writers chosen. Around that time Nick was working on a demo called bottom to the top and the whole time 8 year old me was hanging around the studio, i was captivated by the ”process”. That’s when i wrote my first verse and it was so unexpectedly good that it made it on the outro of the demo. I still own that tape today. I haven’t really stopped rapping since then.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

That perception is reality. No one can give you your reality. You have to create it for yourself

- Jsiadi Noon


Good advice! What about concerts? Do you play live?

Jsiadi Noon : I’ve played a few local shows in my area and countless open mics. With the release of my first official project i plan on setting up a east coast college tour this year.

What are your currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Jsiadi Noon :I just recently uploaded my first official release on datpiff.com its called The Gold Kollar Klub and im currently working on part two of that.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Jsiadi Noon : You never know what the future holds but i actually just got my LLC for my label so Gold Kollar Records is a official label and i plan to stay independent for as long as possible and build up a loyal fanbase … you know how the game goes. i finally got a good team around me now im feeling like Jordan

Where can you be contacted?

Jsiadi Noon : http://www.twitter.com/jsiadinoon
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a blogger and journalist specialized in underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment