M.C.WALT.B. UNDER GROUND UNSUNG HERO

Featured artist: M.C.WALT.B. - M.C.WALT.B. UNDER GROUND UNSUNG HERO


Always make music for the love of making music and the rest will follow.

- M.C.WALT.B.


Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

M.C.WALT.B.

How did you decide to become an artist?

M.C.WALT.B.: Music is and has always been a part of my life. As a child we were so poor that music was a form of relief and a way of hope. You could cry about it or sing about it or die or go to jail about being black and born on the wrong side of the tracks. However you could always go next door to get a cup of sugar or a piece of bread. Music has always allowed me to go to another place (If not in body then in mind) All of my music is based upon my own life and times.(HOWEVER) I mainly only write about the better days in my life as to give the people hope and to lift up the mind and souls of who ever may hear.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

M.C.WALT.B.: yes Where ever I can get in.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You only get out what you put in.
- M.C.WALT.B.

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

M.C.WALT.B.: I write new music everyday. I have produced well over 1.500 songs

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

M.C.WALT.B.: Yes I would sign a major deal with a record company as long as I can have my input on the subject and production.

Where can you be contacted?

M.C.WALT.B.: http;//www.REVERBNATION.COM
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment