Lo-Ki, of Houston, "Devastator" video catches steam.

Featured artist: Lo-Ki - Lo-Ki, of Houston, ”Devastator” video catches steam.

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Lo-Ki

How did you decide to become an artist?

Lo-Ki: Around 16 or 17 I wrote some fictional spoken word about killing My then girlfriend and chasing down My then best friend for sleeping with each other. I got both of them on 3-way and read it to them and they felt it to the point where they told Me I should turn My spoken word into music and I’ve been doing just that ever since.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Do it yourself.

- Lo-Ki


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Lo-Ki: Yezzir

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Killin’ ya’ll niggaz on this lyrical shit/ Like My mouth came equipped wit’ a miniature clip/
- Lo-Ki

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Lo-Ki:Working on My 2nd album. We recently released a video for the single ”Devastator” which was featured on worldstarhiphop.com

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Lo-Ki: Under the right circumstances.

Where can you be contacted?

Lo-Ki: http://www.4ThaLuvRecordz.com
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment