live for u!

Featured artist: Half-Da Son of Da Streets - live for u!

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Half-Da Son of Da Streets

How did you decide to become an artist?

Half-Da Son of Da Streets: when i was younger me and cousin use to try to redo songs that were out with our own words freestyling, and i use to put bars together faster than him and they made sense and he loved it. i got to middle school and high school and i was just so hype about my vocab and wits that i knew i was a writer . once i heard myself for the first time and the producer told me that he doesn’t have to do much to my mixdown because my delivery is so natural. i was hooked since then!

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

don’t look for praise

- Half-Da Son of Da Streets


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Half-Da Son of Da Streets: i haven’t done a show in a while. been dealing with life shit but i’m a born performer

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Half-Da Son of Da Streets:i’m working on my ”City of LOst Sous” project right now. i dropped 3 albums with my old groud on District ENT. and two solo independent projects.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Half-Da Son of Da Streets: of course i would. the biz is grimey and savage but i need the world to hear me somehow

Where can you be contacted?

Half-Da Son of Da Streets: facebook.com/halftime413…soundcloud.com/413half…mymonster5611@gmail.com …or 1800-put me on
--
About the author:
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment