is Blue the artist to bring Houston back?

Featured artist: Blue Royale - is Blue the artist to bring Houston back?

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Blue Royale

How did you decide to become an artist?

Blue Royale : I seen DMX live, and I saw how the people was reacting to his performance and just how took control while he was on stage. I thought to myself that’s what I want, people listening to my music and loving it and I’m able to see the look in all of my fans eyes.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

when things are starting to look dark to you just keep doing what you’re doing, and you’ll see how bright things will turn out

- Blue Royale


Good advice! What about concerts? Do you play live?

Blue Royale : yeah.I actually set up a lot of my own shows and concerts.

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Blue Royale :I’m actually working on my second solo mixtape, Code Blue vol2. I’m also working on my LP.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Blue Royale : I would sign with a major, if the numbers are looking right of course. Lol.

Where can you be contacted?

Blue Royale : http://Facebook.com/ blue royale
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a blogger and journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment