$ir K. ReLyT continues climbing the musical success ladder.

Featured artist: $ir K. ReLyT - $ir K. ReLyT continues climbing the musical success ladder.


Keep grinding an don’t let know one knock you off.

- $ir K. ReLyT


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist $ir K. ReLyT.

How did you decide to become an artist?

$ir K. ReLyT: Well, when I was 8 I went to Chuck E Cheese and there were two signs across the street from each other and both the bottom at top words rhymed. So, as excited as I was about my new knowledge of rhymes. I started playing around with rhyming words all the time. It felt amazing to discover new rhymes and ways to put them together. Then I heard 2Pac and Eminem and realized I could ”f” sh** up if I were a rapper. 13 years later, I am, have been, and always will be a rap artist.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”It’s Go Go Ham Time”
- $ir K. ReLyT

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My sixth professional album, ”Metacognition” and the next album ”Drop em’ Harder.”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes

Where can we contact you?

$ir K. ReLyT: http://soundcloud.com/kris-tyler

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment