Interview with Bryan Bandit of The Chooms

Featured artist: Bryan Bandit - Interview with Bryan Bandit of The Chooms

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Bryan Bandit

How did you decide to become an artist?

Bryan Bandit: I’ve always played around with freestyling since I was in middle school, then Avery got serious so I did too

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Do what you want sound how you want and go for it all

- Bryan Bandit


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Bryan Bandit: No but I’m very willing

Best punchline you ever wrote?


the way I’m looking now it ain’t no stoping with this type of wind I’m different breed you’ll never see my type again
- Bryan Bandit

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Bryan Bandit:I’m working on my first mixtape it should be finished around May/June

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Bryan Bandit: Probably not me and my bros have discussed that if we go we are going to go Indy

Where can you be contacted?

Bryan Bandit: https://twitter.com/bryanbandit
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment