how I became an artist

Featured artist: Genocide Kidd nino - how I became an artist

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Genocide Kidd nino

How did you decide to become an artist?

Genocide Kidd nino : I started rapping when I was 8 years old. I always loved writing then I really took it serious two years ago because everyone said I had talent. At first I just freestyle a lot then I got better and better.Everyone really started listening to me last year and ever since then it’s been success after success.I’m just glad I was blessed with this talent.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

keep grinding and surround my self with good people

- Genocide Kidd nino


Good advice! What about concerts? Do you play live?

Genocide Kidd nino : I’m actually getting my first show this Saturday but other then that no

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Genocide Kidd nino :I just finished my third mixtape its called Nino Still Counting Paper but prior to those I released bloody barrage part 1 and part 2

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Genocide Kidd nino : yes I would because I feel like I’m ready to let the world hear my talent.

Where can you be contacted?

Genocide Kidd nino : http://www.twitter.com/genocidekidd
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a blogger and journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment