GA Rapper Chris

Featured artist: Chris - GA Rapper Chris

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Chris

How did you decide to become an artist?

Chris: Well I already knew music would be a choice considering I was in chorus in elementary school. Later, I wanted to form a group with classmates who were music interested as I was. Unfortunately, They weren’t as serious as I was so I became solo and that was basically my jump off. I released a demo and a full mixtape during my solo time and now I am working on my sophomore mixtape , The Comeback. You can keep up on my mixtape and single releases at www.reverbnation.com/livechrismusic .

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

Never give up on your dream.

- Chris


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Chris: I do perform live.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”Fitted down and I’m ready to play, all you rappers not signed just get ready to pay.”
- Chris

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Chris:I am currently working on my sophomore mixtape, The Comeback. My first mixtape released was, Strictly No Funny Business.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Chris: Yes.

Where can you be contacted?

Chris: Reverbnation – www.reverbnation.com/livechrismusic
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment