Flame Gotti Speaks

Featured artist: Flame Gotti - Flame Gotti Speaks

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Flame Gotti
How did you decide to become an artist?
Flame Gotti: Its just something I always loved doing as a kid.
What was the best advice given to you as an artist?
To never give up on my dreams no matter how hard things get.

- Flame Gotti
What about concerts? Do you play live?
Flame Gotti: yes
What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?
Flame Gotti:I just recently dropped my new,mixtape on livemixtapes.com called ’Living Out My Dreams’. i also just dropped my mixtape trailer video ”Make It” on vevo, youtube etc.
Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?
Flame Gotti: yes
Where can you be contacted?
Flame Gotti: www.twitter.com/CEOFlameGotti
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!



.

2 comments :

  1. He is killing the game right now Salute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! I see you are an artist too! Want to apply for an interview too? Go here: https://bitly.com/1cq3ksb

      Delete