Chasing greatness - Champ Tha Great

Featured artist: Champ Tha Great - Chasing greatness – Champ Tha Great


Eat with the people you starved with.

- Champ Tha Great


Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

Champ Tha Great

How did you decide to become an artist?

Champ Tha Great: I been around music since I was about 12. Me and my producer and best friend Classik were watching Soulja boy and Arab on Youtube. This was when he first came out and we were just amazed that this young kid was just doing what he loved and was having fun. we decided, ”hey, lets try to make music.” We downloaded like 8 instrumentals each and tried to write some raps. The rest was history. Eventually we found a recording program and took off from there.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

Champ Tha Great: I have performed in a a slew of different places in Springfield, Ma

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Not my best but something in my mind at the moment ”From the west side of the state/ the best side, where the best lie/ dont invest time and get ate” – Paris Freestyle
- Champ Tha Great

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Champ Tha Great: My fourth mixtape ”Underrated” Its a different direction from my ”Tha Greatness” trilogy.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Champ Tha Great: Yes, but I dont want a slave deal. I want to be able to be free to record and make art

Where can you be contacted?

Champ Tha Great: @ChampThaGreat24 on twitter
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment