All Hail the King

Featured artist: King Angelo - All Hail the King

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

King Angelo

How did you decide to become an artist?

King Angelo: I always been a huge fan of music since I was a little kid but once I first saw a cypher in front of my own eyes I was hooked. The crowd’s reaction was everything to me. I used to think that could be me, next thing you know I been writing and recording since i was 15 years old.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

There is no such thing as a perfect verse.

- King Angelo


What about concerts? Do you play live?

King Angelo: Yes I perform live, I have opened up for many artist as well as headline showcases on Miami Beach

Best punchline you ever wrote?


playstation cuz i got what her soul need (sony)
- King Angelo

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

King Angelo:Just finished my First project Heisenberg which is coming out in March

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

King Angelo: Yes if the offer was right.

Where can you be contacted?

King Angelo: http://soundcloud.com/kingangelo305
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment