3reyz Pain's Interview

Featured artist: 3reyz Pain - 3reyz Pain’s Interview

Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?

3reyz Pain

How did you decide to become an artist?

3reyz Pain: It all started when I was a kid, I always wanted to be a musician, always had this passion and so much love for music. In my high school anytime I sang the girls the boys be like go into the music industry, I got this amazing voice and I really really thank God for that. I want to tour the world become very famous. And there’s nothing I love more than singing that’s why I decided to be an artist.

What was the best advice given to you as an artist?

To go to school and also do my music., become a graduate and still chase my dreams after then.

- 3reyz Pain


What about concerts? Do you play live?

3reyz Pain: yes

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Dribble me like leon messi, baby please show no mercy, say I feel your fantasy, I am high no henessy
- 3reyz Pain

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

3reyz Pain:yes and am currently working on my upcoming which is going to be titled ”Paparazzi Boy”

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

3reyz Pain: yes

Where can you be contacted?

3reyz Pain: www.twitter.com/iam3reyzpain
--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment